View this video first BEFORE going ONE STEP FURTHER!.
There are laws that enslave men and laws that set men free. Lets examine the existing U.S. Immigration law and who did and why did they do it ?
begin our study lets look to history of the law, who did it and
President Lyndon B. Johnson (center)
Signs the sweeping immigration bill of 1965 into law Oct. 4, 1965.
Sen. Edward Kennedy and his brother, Sen. Robert Kennedy, are seen at
LBJ signed the 1965 Kennedy Immigration
WHY do we have the 1965 law on our
books- lets see?
Did the naiveté Kennedy's dream
this up to get back at some past injustices against
the Irish? Was Kennedy trying to correct a
past discrimination against Irish relatives and then miss
calculatemassively out of
Irish forebears: Sen. Kennedy's maternal grandfather, John Francis "Honey Fits" Fitzgerald (left), was mayor of Boston and a U.S. Congressman. His paternal grandfather, Patrick Joseph Kennedy (right), served in the Massachusetts legislature.
"My grandfather Fitzgerald was the first son of
immigrants elected to Congress, and also a mayor of a major city. But the sting
of discrimination was very powerful. That became a very important element in the
restructuring of our immigrant bill in
The 65 framers of this nightmare Law were described as "a bunch of political elitist trying to look into the future" as they changed the law. As hundreds swore before Congress that ..."there would be little or no affect" if the new law were passed. The public was opposed to the new 1965 law. .
Predictions Based on
That is the past.......now lets look at today at the
affect that the "65 Immigration Law".
Here are the "cost of services" that he was talking about on that
- $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
- $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as
food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
- $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on
primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
- $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
- 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
- $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.
- $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
- The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
- During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report.
- The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
- In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
- "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".
Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!
If these facts don't raise the hair on the back of your neck were lost.
Snopes is provided for doubters:
I personally moved ... INSIDE MEXICO. I was "undercover" to do research on this Border problem for 14 months. I LIVED IT. I lived as a Mexican rancher & farmer "boots on the ground" across the border. During this time I found out EXACTLY what is going on there and the 'why'. My 'MEXICAN REPORT' ........All that I learn will be presented to all VOTERS on April 15, 2012. At that time, I will make all my recommendations as to how to fix this problem and let the voters decided. UNTIL my 'MEXICAN REPORT' is presented, here are some FACTS to ponder on. Mexicans and all visitors to USA must understand that ANY uncontrolled presence WITHIN OUR BORDERS is a threat to our National Security and must be treated as such. We are at war with Islam and our enemies are cunning and have and will use this border problem to attack this nation. It will do Mexican workers little good if this country is destroyed by TERROR ATTACKS or by "overwhelming' our SERVICES and/or TAX PAYERS. If this country is bankrupted or destroyed, there will be no money or jobs for any of us!! You must understand that. Having said that I wish to state I realize that the Mexican people are being exploited/ robbed of their labor and victimized by their own Government and the 'fat cats' who DO NOT GIVE A DAM if Mexican workers live or die!
is a dictatorship of the Rich. [oligarchy] Rich Mexican 'patrons' treat their own people like they are less than dogs!
US Immigration PROBLEMS can only be solved INSIDE MEXICO.
As you know I moved into Mexico and built a cow & horse ranch and lived among he local Mexicans so I could find out who is doing what to whom....so I would learn how to fix it. I lived there 18 months before I became ill with my caner and returned for treatment. I was on the Mexican side Rio Grande while doing my research into this mess. I went there to see with my own eyes to find out the "WHY" people risk their very lives to swim the Rio. If one wishes to "understand" a people, one must walk a mile in their Moccasins". I moved there with my boots on the ground to learn.
What I found was not what I expected. This BORDER PROBLEM is massive. What I found is that this problem is very complex with many players. I have broken my research down in to "issues to be addressed". I have taken hundreds of photos and will add them to this site.
WARNING: My report is GRAPHIC. If you do NOT want the truth, do not read it.
All I ask is you: a. [keep an open mind & weigh it against the other candidates programs of fix]
Here are some pictures taken of Wet Backs crossing in the USA. They use the plastic sack to keep dry clothes in. Many use inter tubes if they have the $2 price. Be sure and look at the DETAILS in these pictures. Look closely at everything.
SOME ARE CAUGHT
6,000+ alone children escape Mexico and are caught by US Border Patrol.
SOME NEVER MAKE IT TO FREEDOM
HOW MANY MORE WILL IT TAKE BEFORE WE ACT?